Ordering MegaSceneryEarth PhotoScenery On Demand For Microsoft Flight Simulator X Is Easy!
Pricing Page for the pricing structure.
ORDERING ONLINE (FROM THIS WEBSITE THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY AT)
We accept the following methods of payment:
VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, DINERS CLUB, PAYPAL.
We also accept checks and money orders (See section below
ordering by mail)
You credit card is charged live when you complete the checkout process and your
order is instantly downloadable upon successful processing of your payment.
Please note that our site is fully secure (SSL/https://) and
also note that your credit card number is not stored on this or any server and
is deleted immediately upon placement of your order.
PLACING YOUR ORDER
1. Select your area of choice from the main map or the areas menu on
the left or use the search box to locate your favorite areas.
2. When you are in the product page, select Instant Download or you can select DVD Master to be sent to you by mail.
3. When you have selected all the areas you wish to purchase, complete the checkout process.
4. You will be e-mailed your invoice and download links. Simply click on the links to download your scenery. Your download link will remain active
permanently. Please keep that link confidential.
5. If you ordered DVD Disc Set please allow 7 to 14 days (14 to 28 days outside the USA) to receive your DVDs. You can download your order in the meantime if you wish to use your MegaSceneryEarth scenery immediately.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
Ensure that you configure any spam blockers to allow e-mail from megasceneryearth.com or you might not receive your download links by e-mail
If you didn't receive your download links, you can always login to your account and download from your orders history link
If you did not order a DVD backup, please ensure you make your own backup for convenience
or see your order download link for how to order a disc set after you completed
your order and didn't choose disk set.
REFUND POLICY: All sales are absolutely final. No refunds or returns unless the reason was due to an error on our part. For this reason, we ask that you ensure that you choose carefully when you are ordering. All MegaSceneryEarth products are technically sound and guaranteed to work on any system capable of and properly running Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
OPTIONAL, BUT RECOMMENDED, USING A DOWNLOAD MANAGER
While you can use any browser to download your scenery, e.g. Internet Explorer,
Firefox, Opera, Chrome, using a download manager will help improve the reliability of your downloads. In the event that your download is interrupted, you will be able to resume your download. You can download a FREE Download Manager from
DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING YOUR SCENERY
Download Our New MegaSceneryEarth
Install Manager For One-Click Installation And Uninstallation.
DOWNLOAD HERE. 1.7 Mb
1. Each area you order will have multiple download links. One for each installer.
State areas are broken down into installers of around 1 Gb for ease of download.
2. Create a folder on your hard drive where you will download your scenery to.
3. Click on the download link in your e-mail. If your internet browser prompts you to save or open your file, select SAVE and save to the folder you created or if you are using a browser other than Internet Explorer, ensure you know where it is placing your downloads. If in doubt, use Internet Explorer.
4. Each area you download is a zip file. If you are going to use
MegaSceneryEarth Scenery Install Manager to install your scenery you do not
need to unzip the files. If you wish to manually install using option 6 below
then you will need to unzip each file using the Windows Extract File feature or a 3rd party product such as 7-ZIP (FREE from
www.7-zip.org). For easiest installation we
suggest that you do use MegaSceneryEarth Scenery Install Manager.
5. Each state has multiple installers (multiple zip files). For example if you downloaded
Maryland_Setup_001.zip - when it is unzipped you will have the file
Maryland_Setup_001.exe - this is one of the installers. In the case of Maryland
there will be 5 total installers: Maryland_Setup_001.exe,
Maryland_Setup_002.exe, Maryland_Setup_003.exe, Maryland_Setup_004.exe,
6. Without MegaSceneryEarth Install Manager. After you have unzipped the installers simply double-click on each installer to install your scenery. If you downloaded more than one area you can actually install multiple areas simultaneously if you wish to save time.
In the case of the above Maryland example, you will have downloaded 5 ZIP files
to give you 5 installers.
7. With MegaSceneryEarth Install Manager. After you have
downloaded the installers simply
copy MegaSceneryEarthInstallManager.exe into that same folder containing all
zip files. Then double-click on MegaSceneryEarthInstallManager.exe and follow
Note: MegaSceneryEarth Scenery Install Manager will
work with both .zip and .exe files. If you are using it to install from zip
files it will delete the zip file after it's automatic extraction but it will
keep the .exe file. You should keep your .exe files for future
installation convenience in the event that you need to reinstall your scenery.
ESTIMATED DOWNLOAD TIMES
The fact that most users are now using fast broadband connections is what makes MegaSceneryEarth a possibility to all.
Please use this guide as the time taken to download each 1 Gigabyte of scenery. If an area is 500 Mb, then halve the values. If an area is 2 Gb, double it. The servers delivering your downloads are state-of-the-art and will be able to serve up your files as fast as you can download them. Using a download manager with resume functionality improves your download experience
50 MBPs Cable Modem: 3 minutes
20 MBPs Cable Modem: 6 minutes
10 MBPs Cable Modem: 15 minutes
5 MBPs Cable Modem: 30 minutes
640K DSL: 3 hours 45 minutes
1.5 DSL: 1 hour 30 minutes
Note: Most US households running Comcast, Time Warner or similar provider are on
anywhere between 5 MBps and 50 or more MBPs depending upon your plan
Simply Call 1-800-664-0033 10 am to 4 pm Mon to Fri USA
Our telephone operators will place your order online on your
behalf. The rest of the process will proceed as per the ordering online method
ORDERING BY MAIL
If you prefer to not use your credit card online, then you can
still order and mail a check. Simply place your order online and select Pay By
Check. Your order will go into queued status.
Then, mail your check or money order to:
PC Aviator Inc
PO Box 276
LORIS SC 29569
As soon as we receive your payment, we will release your order
online and you will receive your download links or we will send your DVD's if
you ordered them.