|It's part of the USA but it's off the mainland. In fact it is the USA's
Caribbean tropical paradise. It's a holiday destination. It's a place 3.5
million people call home and it has over 500 years of history.
Featuring all of the latest version 3.0 scenery creation specs for
MegaSceneryEarth, you'll never see scenery created with such vivid, sharp and
realistic detail for FSX amd P3D. Captured in all of it's essence including the
rich greens and hues of its tropical landscape and rainforest, its farmland, its
red/orange clay soils, its tropical crystal clear white sand beaches and
coastline and.... its tropical rainforest mountains.... all 3,500 square miles
It's the island of Puerto Rico recreated for the first time for FSX/P3D in
UltraRes photoreal detail and it's one of those places you always wanted to fly.
We're not going to say too much else about this title and let the screenshots
speak for themselves. There is so much to see as you soar and explore and
experience the realism of this tropical island territory.
Features, including the new version 3.0 design spec for MegaSceneryEarth.
- Full coverage of the island of Puerto Rico including the eastern islands
of Isla de Culebra and Vieques. Places you'll know include San Juan, Carolina,
Ponce, Aguadilla, Arecibo, Mayaguez, Caguas, Bayamon to name a few.
- UltraRes 0.59 meters per pixel resolution throughout optimally sharpened
- New color correction technique applied that adds vibrance and highlights
the natural hues and shades of the landscape, vegetation and soils. Watch the
swimming pools all over the suburban areas and resorts pop amongst the
- Over 700 miles of hand etched tropical coastline complete with waves and
semi-transparent tropical reefs
- Large water bodies shown as FSX water. Smaller waterbodies (5 acres or
less) and rivers deliberately left untouched to capture the realism of the
particular water bodies.
- 24 default airports repositioned and realigned for correct placement cover
the geographically accurate photoreal landscape.
- Full set of PDF aeronautical charts for Puerto Rico including Instrument
approach charts, airport diagrams and Terminal Area chart for Puerto Rico.
- Faster framerates than default scenery.
- Works with 5 simulators, FSX, FSX Steam Edition, Prepar3D V1, V2 & V3