General Support Items
- Large Black Squares Appear In Your Scenery
- Large Stripes Of Default Scenery Within Your State
- How To Manually Add To Prepar3D V4 Scenery Library
- How To Fix Scenery.CFG Errors
- How To Manually Optimize FSX Settings To Display MegaScenery (or any other photoscenery) OR to do it automatically use our NEW SCENERY OPTIMIZER Utility (1.5 Mb). Note: If you receive a security warning from Internet Explorer and cannot run the file from within IE, download this ZIP version and save to your PC which you can then unzip and run.
- How To Manually Add And Remove MegaSceneryEarth From Your Scenery Library in FSX
- A Must-Have FREE UTILITY for helping you with items 1 and 4 above. FSX Scenery Config Toolbox. You can download it FREE here
- HOW TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT FOR TECH SUPPORT
- How To Move MegaSceneryEarth To Another Drive
MegaSceneryEarth Install Manager
- One-click installation and uninstallation of bulk areas using our new Scenery Install Manager. Download Here (3.0 Mb). Click Here For PDF instructions
Note: Some Antivirus program and browsers falsely report this file as being/having a Trojan. This is a false positive. The file is clean. You can test the file yourself at https://www.virustotal.com. 5 engines out of 67 falsely detect a trojan. You can check that here.
- MEGASCENERYEARTH PRODUCT MANUAL AND INSTALLATION GUIDE Download Here (18.4 Mb PDF Format)