Privacy & Terms and Conditions
We respect your privacy and your security!
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned! Any information you give us will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at [email protected].
All interaction between you and our website and server is via Secured Socket Layer (SSL) and is secure at all times.
No credit card, debit card or Paypal information is stored on this or any server owned or operated by PC Aviator Inc.
When you submit payment by Paypal, you are securely redirected to Paypal to securely login to and pay via your Paypal account.
When you submit payment by credit card or debit card the transaction occurs directly via a Secured Socket Layer with the Authorizenet gateway.
No staff, nor our servers, see any of your payment information beyond your method of payment, payment amount, the transaction number, the last 4 digits of your credit card number and paypal payment address (in the event of a Paypal payment). The only access we have to any credit card number are the last 4 digits which are used to search for transactions in the event of needing to provide customer service assistance to our customers.
We use a state-of-the-art professional shopping cart system called X-Cart V5 which is created and maintained by web ecommerce development and web ecommerce security experts with the utmost reputation and respect in the industry. We apply the latest security patches at the time they are released.
MegaSceneryEarth itself does not require connection to the internet to operate but it does require a connection to the internet to install. At no time does it phone home nor does not interact in anyway with any online server while in operation. The only interaction with any of our servers at any point in time is a few milliseconds once only during online activation where your license is validated with the record on our server and an SSL https connection to our server while downloading and installing the scenery files. Apart from that, there is no interaction at any other time.
When you purchase from PC Aviator Inc and via our websites at www.pcaviator.com and www.megasceneryearth.com, please rest assured that our respect for your security and privacy are beyond reproach.
Here at MegaSceneryEarth, we are very nice people to deal with and don't set too many "rules" and "policies" especially those that are not conducive to doing business or will leave you with a sour taste in your mouth. Below, however, are general terms by which we operate by.
REFUND POLICY: As per general industry policy for software sales, all sales are absolutely final. No refunds or returns unless the reason was due to an error on our part or unless you have a compelling case. For this reason, we ask that you ensure that you choose carefully when you are ordering. All MegaSceneryEarth products are technically sound and guaranteed to work on any system capable of and properly running Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition, Prepar3D Version 1 through 4 and beyond.
Download delivery: Our server is state of the art on server technology with one of the world's most reputable providers. Downloads will be delivered as fast as your connection will allow. There is no charge for download delivery.
Number of downloads: Your download link is active permanently. Do however make a backup copy of your original download. It will be much easier to install from a local backup copy than go through the downloading process again.
DVD and Flash Drives will be delivered within 10 days in the USA and 21 days outside the USA.
If we send you faulty media i.e. a bad DVD or bad flash drive, we will replace it at our expense.
DVD's are generally priced at $2.00 per disk (many titles have multiple discs) and the price includes cost of media, replication, mailing materials and mailing costs.
Flash Media is generally priced at less than retail price plus a fee for time for copying data to the flash drive. The price includes cost of media, replication, mailing materials and mailing costs.
We work very hard to bring you this scenery so please don't pirate our software.
MEGASCENERYEARTH SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR PC AVIATOR AND MEGASCENERYEARTH SOFTWARE
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This PC Aviator End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and PC Aviator for the PC Aviator software product identified above, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation (“SOFTWARE PRODUCT”). The SOFTWARE PRODUCT also includes any updates and supplements to the original SOFTWARE PRODUCT provided to you by PC Aviator. Any software provided along with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT that is associated with a separate end-user license agreement is licensed to you under the terms of that license agreement. By installing, copying, downloading, accessing or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT; you may, however, return it to your place of purchase for a full refund.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
Applications Software. You may install, use, access, display, run, or otherwise interact with (“RUN”) one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any prior version for the same operating system, on a single computer, (“COMPUTER”). If not prevented by copy protection technology, the primary user of the COMPUTER on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed may make a second copy for his or her exclusive use on a portable computer.
Storage/Network Use. If not prevented by copy protection technology, you may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to RUN the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other COMPUTERS over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate COMPUTER on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is RUN from the storage device. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or used concurrently on different COMPUTERS.
Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by PC Aviator.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
Not for Resale Software. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is labeled “Not For Resale” or “NFR,” then, notwithstanding other sections of this EULA, your use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is limited to use for demonstration, test, or evaluation purposes and you may not resell, or otherwise transfer for value, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one COMPUTER.
Trademarks. This EULA does not grant you any rights in connection with any trademarks or service marks of PC Aviator.
Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Support Services. PC Aviator may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (“Support Services”). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. With respect to technical information you provide to PC Aviator as part of the Support Services, PC Aviator may use such information for its business purposes, including for product support and development. PC Aviator will not utilize such technical information in a form that personally identifies you.
Software Transfer. The initial licensee of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may make a one-time permanent transfer of this EULA and SOFTWARE PRODUCT only directly to an end user. This transfer must include all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, this EULA, and, if applicable, the Certificate of Authenticity). Such transfer may not be by way of consignment or any other indirect transfer. The transferee of such one-time transfer must agree to comply with the terms of this EULA, including the obligation not to further transfer this EULA and SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, PC Aviator may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3. UPGRADES. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is labeled as an upgrade, you must be properly licensed to use a product identified by PC Aviator as being eligible for the upgrade in order to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. A SOFTWARE PRODUCT labeled as an upgrade replaces and/or supplements (and may disable) the product that formed the basis for your eligibility for the upgrade. You may use the resulting upgraded product only in accordance with the terms of this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a component of a package of software programs that you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used and transferred only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one COMPUTER.
4. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and “applets” incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), any accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by PC Aviator or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. If this SOFTWARE PRODUCT contains documentation which is provided only in electronic form, you may print one copy of such electronic documentation. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
5. DUAL-MEDIA SOFTWARE. You may receive the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in more than one medium. Regardless of the type or size of medium you receive, you may use only one medium that is appropriate for your single COMPUTER. You may not RUN the other medium on another COMPUTER. You may not loan, rent, lease, or otherwise transfer the other medium to another user, except as part of the permanent transfer (as provided above) of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
6. COPY PROTECTION. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT may require the original media for use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on the COMPUTER and/or employ copy protection technology to prevent the unauthorized copying of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. It is illegal to make unauthorized copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or circumvent any copy protection technology employed in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
7. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS. All SOFTWARE PRODUCT provided to the U.S. Government pursuant to solicitations issued on or after December 1, 1995 is provided with the commercial rights and restrictions described elsewhere herein.
If you acquired this SOFTWARE PRODUCT in the United States, this EULA is governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina.
If you acquired this SOFTWARE PRODUCT in Canada, unless expressly prohibited by local law, this EULA is governed by the laws in force in the Province of Ontario, Canada; and, in respect of any dispute which may arise hereunder, you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal and provincial courts sitting in Toronto, Ontario. If this SOFTWARE PRODUCT was acquired outside the United States, then local law may apply.
Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact PC Aviator for any reason, please contact PC Aviator at email address [email protected]